Sunday, September 11, 2022

 Today is September 11. It carries profound meaning for myself and my family. Upon this day, unthinkable crimes were committed against the United States of America in the form of acts of terrorism. Upon this day, remarkable acts of heroics were committed by remarkable humans in this country and this world. On this day, I celebrate the heroes of 9/11 who gave their life, or those who saved and served lives in spite of a darkness that came upon this country. I salute you for your bravery, your love above all things, and your sacrifice. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will be forever in your debt.

Also on this day, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have known was born, Rene Rose Lepiane. Rene came in to my life when I was just 13 years old. She loved me as a daughter and she served as a mentor to be until the day she died. She held my babies in her arms and she promised love us simply, fully and with joy. She did as she promised, as she did for so many other hearts in her life. She was a proud daughter, a faithful wife, a devoted sister, heartfelt friend, and a loving and kind mother and grandmother. She is forever in our hearts and the model that I most kindred to on this day. I am grateful that like the many heroes of 9/11, Rene gave of her heart without need for accolades or metals. Rather, she simply wanted to serve and to be in fellowship. Thank you Rene for that love and for that model. To this day, your legacy serves as a model to Addison, Cooper and so many other children who serve to do well and to give love in this life.

Sweet Addi wanted us to send you our love here in this blog. WE love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment